FLYING STONES is not a specific collection: it brings together jewels created with gems, stones, pearls, fragments of shells, purchased during my travels. It is often the shapes of the gems themselves that suggest the type of jewel, or I buy them based on the creation that I want to achieve. Nature is always a source of inspiration, observing a gem, a stone, a mineral, is always a wonderful moment for me and creating a creation that highlights it is a challenge that I love very much. It is possible to create a jewel even with gems, stones, pearls of your property, to maybe even give new life to them, maybe now enclosed in a jewel that you don't use, gems you want to give a new life to.
Goldsmith technique lost wax casting.
Small imperfections are not to be considered defects, but guarantees of the real handmade.
- n.1 gold bronze ring, chrysocolla
- measures: cm. 2.8 x cm. 2.5
- weight gr. 12
- size 14, adjustable (consult the Rings Measurements Table | EG ).
FLYING STONES - gold bronze ring, chrysocolla
- The costs are inclusive of VAT.
- If there are no ongoing promotions, the shipping costs for Italy are as follows: € 8.00 for all Regions (except Sicily and Sardinia € 18.00) - Italian islands, Venice and related lagoon area € 18.00.
- For shipments to free zones, parts (eg Livigno, Campione ...), Europe and the rest of the world, please send an email to email@example.com
- Shipping made within 5/7 days after the order (delivery time: 24/48 hours North-Central Italy - 3-4 days South Italy and Islands).